Riverview Lutheran Rest Home Inc is seeking to employ a part-time cook.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Experience in catering and food preparation
• Understanding of legislative food hygiene requirements
• Holds and maintains a satisfactory police check no more than 3 years’ old
• Previous experience in aged care catering
• Knowledge of dietary requirements of the elderly
• Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
The successful applicant must be a motivated and proactive team player who can work well under direction.
A copy of the Job Description is available here
Other Employment Opportunities
Riverview Lutheran Rest Home Inc. strives to be an employer of choice. We aim to employ the best staff in our endeavour to provide Excellence in Christian Care.
If we do not have any current staff vacancies in your area of expertise, and your own values align with our values of Care, Respect, Kindness, Compassion, Quality, Love, Patience and Integrity and you have a passion for working with the aged, you are welcome to submit a covering letter and your resume for consideration should any casual, or future permanent vacancies arise. We will hold your information on file for a period of 6 months.
Home | Our Vision | Our People | Our Board | Our History | Our Region | Residential Aged Care | Memory Support | Serviced Apartments | Independent Living Units | Residential Care Accommodation Charges | Respite | What's On | Your Help | Contact
Site design | That's Graphic